OSGiLiath Evolutionary FrameworkService Oriented Architecture for Evolutionary Algorithms, developed by Pablo García-Sánchez at University of Granada, Spain.
OSGiLiath: Service Oriented Architecture for Evolutionary Algorithms by Pablo García Sánchez is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
- [Paper] Studying the effect of population size in distributed evolutionary algorithms on heterogeneous clusters
- [Paper] A Methodology to Develop Service Oriented Evolutionary Algorithms
- Thesis: Service Oriented Architecture for Adaptive Evolutionary Algorithms: Implementation and Applications
- GP in RTS games paper presentation at #Evostar2014
- Final of the local edition of the Free Software University Contest
- [Paper] Studying the effect of population size in distributed evolutionary algorithms on heterogeneous clusters osgiliath.org/2015/10/27/pap… 2 years ago
- New citation: An energy-aware bi-level optimization model for multi-job scheduling problems under cloud computing link.springer.com/article/10.100… 3 years ago
- Added to github the CEC 2005 Benchmark functions to NdimFunction bundle github.com/fergunet/osgil… 3 years ago
- New citation to OSGiLiath: Towards a component-based software architecture for genetic algorithms ieeexplore.ieee.org/xpls/abs_all.j… 3 years ago
- RT @Evostar2015: Remember, remember, the deadline is the 15th November. 3 years ago
Monthly Archives: May 2012
Past week I presented my research line to other young researchers of the CITIC-UGR, inside the CITICoffee meetings (a Science Coffee to discuss about our work, without bosses or pressure, but with coffee and pastries!). Although the slides are in … Continue reading
Hi! This is the first post of the OSGiLiath Web site. In this page you will find interesting information about Service Oriented Architectures for Evolutionary Computation and related technologies (REST, SOAP, Cloud Computing…).