An amazing day today at Cocoroco Coworking! With the help of our awesome collaborators a lot of new improvements have been added to OSGiLiART, the Evolutionary Art module of OSGiLiath.
- A good State of the Art in Evolutionary Art and the development of an Histogram Fitness have been performed by @abpelegrina.
- The integration of Processing with Java (and therefore, with OSGiLiath) has been achieved (and documented) by @robermorji and @DonFruela.
- @rubenhek has created a web system to help with human guidance and provide subjective feedback to the generated images.
- @dcalandria has created a lot of extensible classes to allow easy integration with a lot of Artificial Vision classes for analysis.
- See the closed tickets today at the Subversion Tracker (in Spanish, but you can use Google Translate).
Tomorrow, we will finish the #5Hackathon, and we expect to generate gorgeous images using all different fitness!