The README file has just been added to the project repository, and it also added in this web to be consulted online in the About page. It summarizes some useful information about the project, to centralize the most important information of OSGiLiath, such as download, tutorials, components and License (and also the list of contributors!). Check it out, here.
OSGiLiath Evolutionary FrameworkService Oriented Architecture for Evolutionary Algorithms, developed by Pablo García-Sánchez at University of Granada, Spain.
OSGiLiath: Service Oriented Architecture for Evolutionary Algorithms by Pablo García Sánchez is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
- [Paper] Studying the effect of population size in distributed evolutionary algorithms on heterogeneous clusters
- [Paper] A Methodology to Develop Service Oriented Evolutionary Algorithms
- Thesis: Service Oriented Architecture for Adaptive Evolutionary Algorithms: Implementation and Applications
- GP in RTS games paper presentation at #Evostar2014
- Final of the local edition of the Free Software University Contest
- [Paper] Studying the effect of population size in distributed evolutionary algorithms on heterogeneous clusters osgiliath.org/2015/10/27/pap… 2 years ago
- New citation: An energy-aware bi-level optimization model for multi-job scheduling problems under cloud computing link.springer.com/article/10.100… 3 years ago
- Added to github the CEC 2005 Benchmark functions to NdimFunction bundle github.com/fergunet/osgil… 3 years ago
- New citation to OSGiLiath: Towards a component-based software architecture for genetic algorithms ieeexplore.ieee.org/xpls/abs_all.j… 3 years ago
- RT @Evostar2015: Remember, remember, the deadline is the 15th November. 3 years ago