OSGiLiath Evolutionary FrameworkService Oriented Architecture for Evolutionary Algorithms, developed by Pablo García-Sánchez at University of Granada, Spain.
OSGiLiath: Service Oriented Architecture for Evolutionary Algorithms by Pablo García Sánchez is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
- [Paper] Studying the effect of population size in distributed evolutionary algorithms on heterogeneous clusters
- [Paper] A Methodology to Develop Service Oriented Evolutionary Algorithms
- Thesis: Service Oriented Architecture for Adaptive Evolutionary Algorithms: Implementation and Applications
- GP in RTS games paper presentation at #Evostar2014
- Final of the local edition of the Free Software University Contest
- [Paper] Studying the effect of population size in distributed evolutionary algorithms on heterogeneous clusters osgiliath.org/2015/10/27/pap… 1 year ago
- New citation: An energy-aware bi-level optimization model for multi-job scheduling problems under cloud computing link.springer.com/article/10.100… 2 years ago
- Added to github the CEC 2005 Benchmark functions to NdimFunction bundle github.com/fergunet/osgil… 2 years ago
- New citation to OSGiLiath: Towards a component-based software architecture for genetic algorithms ieeexplore.ieee.org/xpls/abs_all.j… 2 years ago
- RT @Evostar2015: Remember, remember, the deadline is the 15th November. 2 years ago
Author Archives: fergunet
[Paper] Studying the effect of population size in distributed evolutionary algorithms on heterogeneous clusters
Originally posted on GeNeura Team:
Finally we have published in Applied Soft Computer journal the last paper related with my thesis. We used OSGiLiath to perform a number of cool experiments related with automatic adaptation of dEAs on heterogeneous clusters.…
Our paper A Methodology to Develop Service Oriented Evolutionary Algorithms has been published in the proceedings of the 8th International Symposium on Intelligent Distributed Computing – IDC’2014. This paper is a resume of the SOA-EA methodology, one of the chapters of my thesis … Continue reading
Thesis: Service Oriented Architecture for Adaptive Evolutionary Algorithms: Implementation and Applications
I am happy to announce that I’ve read my PhD dissertation Service Oriented Architecture for Adaptive Evolutionary Algorithms: Implementation and Applications. If you are following this blog (and my twitter) probably you have followed a lot of steps of its … Continue reading
We are presenting the poster of our paper “Tree depth influence in Genetic Programming for generation of competitive agents for RTS games” in the Evostar 2014 conference, that is being held in Granada. Several services and implementations, with new individuals … Continue reading
Next 30th April the OSLUGR will host the final of the CUSL7 in the ETSIIT. OSGiLiath Evolutionary Framework, with the other awesome projects, will be present, of course. More information is available in this webpage. Join us!
This weekend the Free Software Office of the University of Granada has organized the 6th Hackathon for the University Free Software Contest (CUSL). During the weekend OsgiLiath has been improved thanks to the help of @antaress @jmkaos and @silus_27, and … Continue reading
Next Friday 14th OSGILiath will participate in the #6Hackathon organized by Free Software Office of the University of Granada (OSLUGR), inside the VIII Free Software University Contest . As in previous edition, several students will collaborate improving OSGiLiath and other cool projects. … Continue reading