OSGiLiath Evolutionary FrameworkService Oriented Architecture for Evolutionary Algorithms, developed by Pablo García-Sánchez at University of Granada, Spain.
OSGiLiath: Service Oriented Architecture for Evolutionary Algorithms by Pablo García Sánchez is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
- [Paper] Studying the effect of population size in distributed evolutionary algorithms on heterogeneous clusters
- [Paper] A Methodology to Develop Service Oriented Evolutionary Algorithms
- Thesis: Service Oriented Architecture for Adaptive Evolutionary Algorithms: Implementation and Applications
- GP in RTS games paper presentation at #Evostar2014
- Final of the local edition of the Free Software University Contest
- [Paper] Studying the effect of population size in distributed evolutionary algorithms on heterogeneous clusters osgiliath.org/2015/10/27/pap… 2 years ago
- New citation: An energy-aware bi-level optimization model for multi-job scheduling problems under cloud computing link.springer.com/article/10.100… 3 years ago
- Added to github the CEC 2005 Benchmark functions to NdimFunction bundle github.com/fergunet/osgil… 3 years ago
- New citation to OSGiLiath: Towards a component-based software architecture for genetic algorithms ieeexplore.ieee.org/xpls/abs_all.j… 3 years ago
- RT @Evostar2015: Remember, remember, the deadline is the 15th November. 3 years ago
Category Archives: Sin categoría
[Paper] Studying the effect of population size in distributed evolutionary algorithms on heterogeneous clusters
Originally posted on GeNeura Team:
Finally we have published in Applied Soft Computer journal the last paper related with my thesis. We used OSGiLiath to perform a number of cool experiments related with automatic adaptation of dEAs on heterogeneous clusters.…
We are presenting the poster of our paper “Tree depth influence in Genetic Programming for generation of competitive agents for RTS games” in the Evostar 2014 conference, that is being held in Granada. Several services and implementations, with new individuals … Continue reading
Next 30th April the OSLUGR will host the final of the CUSL7 in the ETSIIT. OSGiLiath Evolutionary Framework, with the other awesome projects, will be present, of course. More information is available in this webpage. Join us!
This weekend the Free Software Office of the University of Granada has organized the 6th Hackathon for the University Free Software Contest (CUSL). During the weekend OsgiLiath has been improved thanks to the help of @antaress @jmkaos and @silus_27, and … Continue reading
Our paper “Tree depth influence in Genetic Programming for generation of competitive agents for RTS games” has been accepted in Evostar 2014 conference, that will be held in Granada. In this paper we propose a GP algorithm to create bots … Continue reading
GitHub is growing as an important web-hosting site for open source projects, being the most popular source code forge (more than Sourceforge and Google Code). It facilitates the duplication of existing repositories (there is not mandatory to be a project contributor … Continue reading
Although it is not based with OSGiLiath I’m happy to announce we have just published the next paper: Castillo, P. A., García-Sánchez, P., Arenas, M. G., Mora, A. M., Romero, G., & Merelo, J. J. (2013). Using SOAP and REST … Continue reading