OSGiLiath Evolutionary FrameworkService Oriented Architecture for Evolutionary Algorithms, developed by Pablo García-Sánchez at University of Granada, Spain.
OSGiLiath: Service Oriented Architecture for Evolutionary Algorithms by Pablo García Sánchez is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
- [Paper] Studying the effect of population size in distributed evolutionary algorithms on heterogeneous clusters
- [Paper] A Methodology to Develop Service Oriented Evolutionary Algorithms
- Thesis: Service Oriented Architecture for Adaptive Evolutionary Algorithms: Implementation and Applications
- GP in RTS games paper presentation at #Evostar2014
- Final of the local edition of the Free Software University Contest
- [Paper] Studying the effect of population size in distributed evolutionary algorithms on heterogeneous clusters osgiliath.org/2015/10/27/pap… 1 year ago
- New citation: An energy-aware bi-level optimization model for multi-job scheduling problems under cloud computing link.springer.com/article/10.100… 2 years ago
- Added to github the CEC 2005 Benchmark functions to NdimFunction bundle github.com/fergunet/osgil… 2 years ago
- New citation to OSGiLiath: Towards a component-based software architecture for genetic algorithms ieeexplore.ieee.org/xpls/abs_all.j… 2 years ago
- RT @Evostar2015: Remember, remember, the deadline is the 15th November. 2 years ago
Tag Archives: #cusl
Next 30th April the OSLUGR will host the final of the CUSL7 in the ETSIIT. OSGiLiath Evolutionary Framework, with the other awesome projects, will be present, of course. More information is available in this webpage. Join us!
This weekend the Free Software Office of the University of Granada has organized the 6th Hackathon for the University Free Software Contest (CUSL). During the weekend OsgiLiath has been improved thanks to the help of @antaress @jmkaos and @silus_27, and … Continue reading
Yesterday, it was the final of the local edition of the Spanish Universitary Free Software Contest and OSGiLiath was awarded with an accesit : ) The winner of the event was Zomblind, an awesome game for blind people. Participating in … Continue reading
This weekend, I’ve been working with @rubenhek, @dcalandria and @abpelegrina in the #6Hackathon of the Free Software Contest (CUSL7) at Spiral Startups. We have focused, as before, in the Evolutionary Art capabilities of OSGiLiath. This time we have chosen OpenCV … Continue reading
Because the Spanish Free Software Contest (CUSL) the Free Software Office of the University of Granada has announced the V Free Software Hackathon. During one weekend, participants who wish will be working with their project and collaborators in the ETS. Informática y Telecomunicación of … Continue reading
I am proud to announce that OSGiLiath has been accepted as one of the participant projects in the Spanish Free Software Competition for University Students (Concurso Universitario de Software Libre). This year, over 80 projects have been selected, and is … Continue reading