OSGiLiath Evolutionary FrameworkService Oriented Architecture for Evolutionary Algorithms, developed by Pablo García-Sánchez at University of Granada, Spain.
OSGiLiath: Service Oriented Architecture for Evolutionary Algorithms by Pablo García Sánchez is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
- [Paper] Studying the effect of population size in distributed evolutionary algorithms on heterogeneous clusters
- [Paper] A Methodology to Develop Service Oriented Evolutionary Algorithms
- Thesis: Service Oriented Architecture for Adaptive Evolutionary Algorithms: Implementation and Applications
- GP in RTS games paper presentation at #Evostar2014
- Final of the local edition of the Free Software University Contest
- [Paper] Studying the effect of population size in distributed evolutionary algorithms on heterogeneous clusters osgiliath.org/2015/10/27/pap… 1 year ago
- New citation: An energy-aware bi-level optimization model for multi-job scheduling problems under cloud computing link.springer.com/article/10.100… 2 years ago
- Added to github the CEC 2005 Benchmark functions to NdimFunction bundle github.com/fergunet/osgil… 2 years ago
- New citation to OSGiLiath: Towards a component-based software architecture for genetic algorithms ieeexplore.ieee.org/xpls/abs_all.j… 2 years ago
- RT @Evostar2015: Remember, remember, the deadline is the 15th November. 2 years ago
Tag Archives: cusl8
Next 30th April the OSLUGR will host the final of the CUSL7 in the ETSIIT. OSGiLiath Evolutionary Framework, with the other awesome projects, will be present, of course. More information is available in this webpage. Join us!